The dealer should ensure that individual equipment’s’ and pre-assembled packages are displayed for sale bearing the energy label, and that the advertising complies with the guidelines defined in the legislation. If the dealer is to propose a custom-made package to the customer he is responsible for issuing the package label. In any of the cases, he must assure that the end-user receives all the documentation regarding the energy efficiency and technical characteristics of the individual heating equipment.
Resources for dealers
- Labelpack A+ “Common understanding of the heating energy labelling concept, key elements”,
- “Specs for end-consumers’ communication”.
- Online tool for calculating the energy efficiency of packages of heaters, water and combination heaters (Labelpack A+),
- SOLCAL online calculation tool,
- Energy label generator (EC).
- General knowledge on the Energy labelling ,
- Solar thermal solutions within the Energy Labelling Context – General Features,
- Solar thermal solutions within the Energy Labelling Context – Actors’ responsibilities,
- Solar thermal solutions within the Energy Labelling Context – Energy labelling promotion & market surveillance,
- Tutorial for the online calculation tool.
- EU energy labelling regulation for space and combination heaters 811/2013,
- EU energy labelling regulation for water heaters 812/2013,
- EU ecodesign regulations for heaters and combination heaters 813/2013,
- EU ecodesign regulations for water heaters 814/2013,
- Implementing guidelines (EC) – 2015 version,
- Implementing guidelines (EC) –updated version (2018)